Monday 28 April 2008

I've been tagged

Darren at Right On The Left Coast has tagged me, the bastard. Answering the questions is OK but finding 5 people to send the tag onto is a challenge. I'll get him back somehow! PS - you should stick that one on your list of blogs to view daily.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Preparing to acquire another IT company and merge it with my own.

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list for today?
I have to do things? Go to work, prepare a tender, submit it, interview someone, go for a beer.

3. Snacks I enjoy
Cheezels. Sour Cream & Onion chips. Fruit Tingles. Jelly Babies.

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire
I'd spend my money sitting on the beach drinking Crown Lager, chomping lobster, chatting up the beach beauties and picking the sand out of the crack in my arse. The rest I'd waste.

5. Three of my bad habits
Talk too fast (unless I'm public speaking, presenting etc), eat too much crap food, immediately forget the first names of people I've just met

6. 5 Places I have lived
Moscow, London, Washington DC, Nairobi, Rangoon to name a few...

7. 5 Jobs I have had
Only had 3 job types: programmer (part time in a government department when I was going through uni), senior manager in Information Technology (my own company for 15 years), currently general manager of a professional services business
Now that I've got that done who should I tag?

Darren, I'll get back to you on that one...!

(Nothing Follows)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A face is rather effortless rolex replica sale learn, nonetheless absolutely specific by using tattoos. Breitling calling a face colouring "Volcano Dark colored. " From the look at is definitely Breitling's quality 19 action which is a high-grade appointed plus sleek Swiss ETA 2824-2 auto that is definitely fake rolex regulated and has now ended up COSC Chronometer professional. A Breitling Avenger Seawolf Computer code Green look at is obtainable by using not one but two silicone straps solutions. Initially is a preferred Breitling Diver Guru II hublot replica uk straps which includes a buckle, plus secondly is a Seashore Racer straps by using deployant clasp. A second is definitely includes minimal portholes plus shall be extra advisable while it contains the fantastic fake iwc uk deployant - either just as before will be silicone. It is really 1963 plus continuous-duty motor bike racing, while it is definitely now, is actually a preferred leisure activity globally plus unquestionably throughout The states. A Usa muscular motor vehicle providers plus chanel replica uk a famous American motor vehicle providers, are especially struggling with to get prominence to the keep track of. As they quite simply conduct now, all these motor vehicle events are usually the destination to get using up to date sites, trolley wheels, framework, plus over-all kind motor vehicle layouts.