Saturday 3 October 2009

Reciprocating the LGF ban

Given I've been banned by Little Green Footballs, I've removed all links to LGF.

When Charles Johnson bans people like Tim Blair then you know he's lost the plot.



The list of people banned by LGF is actually quite impressive.

Charles has gone David Brooks and decided there's more money to be made by attacking his own side than maintaining what people thought were his principles. Perhaps those were a charade, as well?

Anyhoo, proud to be banned.

I'm in good company.

(Nothing follows)

6 comments:

Badboy Recovered said...

You got banned too? WTF is going on over at lgf? I never did get an account there, was turned off with his door open door shut BS about registering.

What did he ban you for? and when?

Jack Lacton said...

BR,

Dunno what I got banned for. Charles seems to have lost the plot. I think it was because of this http://ker-plunk.blogspot.com/2009/08/banned-by-little-green-footballs.html

neko said...

I read LGF for awhile. I liked it at first, but I quit when it became clear that Charles had gone completely off the rails. At one time, he would just laugh about people he disagreed with. That changed. I left when I got tired of reading the vicious attacks against other people.

Kirly said...

you are in good company!

Get your nic in The Book of The Banned along with more than 1500 others.
http://kirls.blogspot.com/2009/05/banned-monium.html

We also got our own chat to replace the now-defunct lounge.
http://table9chat.com/

iPhone 6 Plus Protective Case said...

Apple revealed last week that it added 5K support to the MacBook Pro, allowing it to use Dell's UP2715K 27-inch 5K monitor when equipped with an AMD Radeon R9 M370X graphics chip.

Unknown said...

coach outlet
coach factory outlet
fred perry polo shirts
air max 90
tory burch outlet
lacoste polo shirts
polo ralph lauren
yeezy boost
nike huarache
louis vuitton outlet
20170627caihuali